Privacy & Date Policy
We ask for your personal information when you make a purchase, register, sign up for promotions, offers or competitions, or to receive news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not complete your purchase;
- details of any purchase orders that you place through the website, and any details we need for delivery;
- card payment details if making a purchase;
- details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us;
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access; and
- information you provide if you report a problem with our website;
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- to facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it;
- when you purchase from us, to process your order, collect payment, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery) and for ongoing customer service dealings including any faults or repairs or refunds;
- for internal accounting and regulatory purposes;
- for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;>
- to improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in (See Keeping You Informed); and
- to ask you from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on or participate in market research on our products and services. You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish.
Aspire may also disclose your personal information:
- if we use authorised service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, for example this might include reviews, direct marketing programme and for online payment services. We do not permit our service providers to share or to use such information for any other purpose and they are under strict obligations to keep your information secure;
- Trusted third party suppliers providing relevant products and services related to your Aspire purchases (see Keeping You Informed)
- to the police, regulators, law enforcement or other government agency where the law requires this, where appropriate to prevent or detect criminal activity, or in connection with product safety, and otherwise to relevant third parties to protect Aspire, its business, staff and customers; and
- to prospective or actual buyers in the event that Aspire sells any of its business or assets so help ensure continuity of your customer relationship.
We may from time to time contact or update you about products, services or offers that may be relevant to you.
This may include delivery, reviews, lists and extended warranties, and other products and services related to your Aspire purchases, some of which are provided by Aspire and some by our trusted partners to whom we may pass on your details.
They or we may contact you about these by telephone, mail, email and SMS, using the contact details you provide and update us with, which we obtain or update with you in our dealings, or which we obtain or update from external sources. This may include telephone numbers that are registered by you or others unless you have told us directly that you do not wish to be contacted for this purpose on a particular telephone number. By providing your details through the website, you are agreeing to this.
If you don't want to be contacted by post or telephone you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Data Removal, Apex Jewellers Ltd T/A Aspire, 35 Warstone Lane, Birmingham, B18 6JQ. If you do so, please bear with us for a short time whilst we adjust our records. This usually takes up to 28 days.
If you don't want to be contacted by email, please unsubscribe from the Aspire marketing emails that contain an easy means for you to unsubscribe.
Please note that Aspire would not necessarily remove all your details from its records but would note and respect your changed marketing preferences.
Whilst we have policies, rules and measures in place and try to take all reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information, Aspire cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.
35 Warstone Lane
Tel : 0121 236 5799
E : email@example.com